It’s officially British summertime (although you wouldn’t be able to tell for the non-stop rain we’ve had this week) and that is well and truly reflected in what I’ve seen in all of my favourite retailers ‘new in’ sections this last month. Think lightweight, floaty dresses, denim shorts and thin knit vests, with barely there sandals or fresh white trainers.
I love each and every one of the items below and looking at them all together, they almost make their very own capsule wardrobe and I think they also mirror what a Summer holiday wardrobe might look like, if we were planning international travel this year. Now I know that might be a different story this Summer, but who’s to say we can’t dress like we’re on holiday when the sun finally comes back out?!
I’ve popped all of the shopable links below, but remember to use this post for inspiration as well and have a root through your wardrobe first to see if you have any similar pieces already.
1. Topshop White Mid Rise Denim Editor Shorts £32.99
2. Mango Asymmetric Cable Knit T-Shirt £17.99
3. Mango Wraped Neck Dress £89.99
4. & Other Stories Oversized Buttoned Shirt Dress £55
5. Pimkie Wraparound Flat Sandals £16.99
6. & Other Stories Belted Linen-Blend Romper £75
7. New Balance 530 Trainers £80.00
8. Mango Knit Halter Top £17.99
9. Stradivarius Balloon Sleeve Poplin Top £17.99
10. H&M Bow Detail A-Line Dress £34.99