I cannot believe it’s May already! I feel like March had about 68790 days and April had about 3, so here we are at the beginning of another chapter of 2020 and lord knows what this month is going to bring!
I don’t know about you guys, but during this lockdown we’re in at the moment I’ve been doing so much more window shopping (..and actual shopping – oops) so my wishlists are absolutely packed full of beautiful items that I’m loving for Spring and Summer this year. That has made it quite hard to choose my favourites to pull together for this post, but I’ve done my best to narrow it down to my 10 favourites below.
We seem to be at that stage in the year where the weather can’t quite make it’s mind up, so one minute it’s sunny and 20 degrees, the next it’s hailing (I promise that’s a thing – definitely where I live anyway!) and we are also mainly stuck indoors which is, of course, going to dictate the sort of thing we’ll be wearing. That said, I’m trying to buy things that I can enjoy right now, but that will also pair up well with other bits to make some nice outfits for when we can venture out a little bit more freely in the coming months. You’ll see that there is a bit of a colour scheme going on below and this is definitely mirrored in the few new bits that have graced my wardrobe in April.
Don’t forget to let me know what you think of my choices and if you have a favourite!
1. Monki Jersey Ribbed Cropped Trousers £25.00
2. ASOS DESIGN Denim Oversized Belted Playsuit in stone £45.00
3. Topshop Mid Rise Denim Editor Shorts £32.99
4. Pull and Bear Voluminous Sleeveless Top £9.99
5. Topshop Boilersuit £55.00
6. Mango Square Toe Mule in cream £49.99
7. Nasty Gal Paper Bag Shorts £20.00
8. Nasty Gal Lounge Set £60.00
9. Mango Cross Strips Sandals £79.99
10. Zara Premium Ankle Straight Jeans £29.99
If you’re in need of any more shopping or style inspo, as always you can head to my Instagram or Pinterest. Thanks for reading!